In a small percentage of patients there is unfortunately a sinister cause of your head pain, which should be thoroughly investigated. These can include brain tumours, aneurysm, meningitis and other systemic illnesses. Please seek the advice of your health professional. Researchers have luckily improved our knowledge of headache sources. There are now thought to be over 300 causes of headaches and migraine. Most headaches fall into three categories:
- Neck Headache (Cervicogenic Headache)
- Tension Type Headache
Leave Your Phone Number, Our Experts Will Call You
Inner Health Clinic, we treat our patients with tailored evidence based treatment regiments.
Causes:Some of the important causes of headaches are:
- Over-activity of pain sensitive structures
- Underlying diseases.
- Brain tumor and inflammation.
- Gastric issues can generate headaches.
- Blood vessel blockage in the brain or spinal cord.
- Tension and muscle contraction in the head can bring headache.
Conditions:Headaches have become one of the common problem that affect to any individual. Some of the prime conditions are:
- Hormonal change in women.
- Skipping meals and eating processed food.
- Alcohol addiction and taking preservative food.
- Stress and sensory stimuli can trigger migraine.
- Too much involvement in sexual activity can bring migraine.
Treatments:Some of the prime treatments are ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and aspirin are the treatments. If you don’t get healed, you should take doctor’s recommendation. Some important treatments are:
- Remedial Massage
- Tri-cyclic Antidepressants
- Anti-seizure Medications
Benefits:Seeking correct treatment from an expert will help:
- Reduce headache
- Increase mobility and range of movement
- Decrease pain
- Improve quality of live
- Increase ability to lift, bear weight etc.