Forearm pain and injury is extremely common. Forearm pain can occur as a result of sports injuries, work injuries or simply everyday arm use.
Forearm pain can be caused by local muscle, tendon or joint injury. It’s similar to sciatica of the upper limb. This is sometimes referred to as brachialgia.
The prime causes behind forearm pain are:
- Weak forearm muscles
- Constantly working with the hands
- Inflammation that can affect the tissues in this area
Leave Your Phone Number, Our Experts Will Call You
Inner Health Clinic, we treat our patients with tailored evidence based treatment regiments.
- You will come across pain at the area between your hands and elbow.
- Muscles in this area can become weak
- Fractures and pinch nerves can even generate such pain
- Infection with the tissues located at the forearm
- Remedial massage
- Massage therapy
Eliminating referred and local pain in the forearm, will allow the patients to return back to normal use of the arm and hand, as well as providing relief throughout the day so that patients can go on with regular day to day activities and providing a restful nights sleep.