- Injuries due to accident or sports injuries
- Wear and tear of ligaments and tendons
- Taking part in vigorous activities frequently
Leave Your Phone Number, Our Experts Will Call You
Inner Health Clinic, we treat our patients with tailored evidence based treatment regiments.
- ACL Injury
- Bursitis Knee
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Corked Thigh
- Discoid Meniscus
- DOMS – Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Hamstring Strain
- ITB Syndrome
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee Ligament Injuries
- Knee Replacement
- Meniscus Tear
- Muscle Strain (Muscle Pain)
- Osgood Schlatter’s
- Overuse Injuries
- Patella Tendonitis (Tendinopathy)
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Plica Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sinding Larsen Johansson Syndrome
- Stress Fracture
- Thigh Strain
- Remedial massage
- Massage therapy
One of the differences that you’ll notice with Inner Health Clinic treatment is the thorough analysis of why you actually have your knee pain, rather than only treating your symptomatic pain.
We strongly believe that if you don’t correct why you are vulnerable to knee pain then it is only a matter of time before your knee pain returns.
Research findings have modified modern chiropractic and physiotherapy treatment approaches to knee pain. Together with a thorough knee and lower limb assessment, your knee treatment can progress quickly to get you pain-free and performing your normal sport or daily activities in the shortest time possible.