There are many individuals who suffer from sudden or long term neck and head pain.. Neck pain is also known as cervical pain that is very complex arrangement of our body. The head is around 7 kilograms that the neck helps it to move in various directions. At the same time 4 arteries and veins in the neck and head region helps to transfer oxygen and blood to the brain and heart as well.
Commonly we find that neck joints (cervical spine) become stiff or locked much like a rusty hinge. This in turn usually causes protective muscle spasm of some neck and shoulder muscles and weakness of others. The longer this abnormal scenario exists, the harder it is to reverse the habit. Your neck posture alters, which strains adjacent joints and muscles, and the condition cyclically deteriorates. Ultimately you end up with a sore neck.
Leave Your Phone Number, Our Experts Will Call You
Inner Health Clinic, we treat our patients with tailored evidence based treatment regiments.
- Sitting in a wrong posture or having an internal injury can bring cervical pain.
- People who have bone or joint related issues may get neck pain or head pain from an early age.
- Pain at the neck area can bring huge amount of trouble and discomfort to older and young people
- Dislocation in the cervical area can bring neck pain.
- Unnatural movements and accidents can be some causes of neck pain.
- Osteoarthritis is one of the major causes of such joint problems in the neck area and it is very painful.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bulging Disc
- Cluster Headaches
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Pain
- Muscle Strain (Muscle Pain)
- Neck Arm Pain
- Neck Headache
- Overuse Injuries
- Pinched Nerve
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- RSI – Repetitive Strain Injury
- Spondylosis (Spine Arthritis)
- Tension Headache
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Wry Neck
Treatments of neck pain include:
- Remedial Massage